"Shield and Isolate Critical Assets from Cyberattacks with Unidirectional Security Gateways"
Process control networks and their critical assets are usually isolated from other networks to protect them from cyberattack and to protect the sensitive data they contain. Extracting useful data in a controlled fashion from a protected network can prove to be a challenge. Firewalls can facilitate data transfer but can ultimately be compromised. Bayshore Networks’ NetWall Security Gateway was designed to resolve your data extraction needs while protecting your networks in a way that firewalls never can. Join AutomaTech and Bayshore Networks for a webinar focused on explaining the use case and applicability of Unidirectional Security Gateways.
Webinar attendees will learn how to:
- Create an isolated, trusted network segment with a verifiable electronic security perimeter
- Assure guaranteed delivery without consuming available bandwidth
- Prevent disruption to plant operations through isolating critical assets and processes
- Automate the delivery of key plant data securely to outside, untrusted destinations for business intelligence, analytics and decision-support
- Implement a budget-friendly lower cost solution that averages ~50% less than competing solutions
In partnership with: