ThinkBIG is going virtual!
This year's conference is focused on helping Manufacturing & Industrial companies understand and apply the latest technologies in Cyber Security & Industrial Data Analytics and how to secure your critical systems and better utilize and analyze your Industrial Data. Our virtual conference will be held over a two-week period, and each of our sessions will feature a mix of partner presentations, customer success stories, and GE Digital product strategies and roadmaps. Additionally, we're offering four days of dedicated training classes, focused on learning how to do more with your GE Digital, Stratus, and MOXA solutions.
Don't miss our virtual happy hour, starting at 2:30 pm on May 7. All attendees will receive a free gift from AutomaTech!
If you're located on the west coast, our partner CB Pacific will be repeating the morning GE Digital sessions at 4:00 PM EDT/1:00 PM PDT every day of the conference. Simply register using the links in the right hand column and join at the designated time.
Key Topics Include:
- 3 focused tracks, including 9 Lightning Stage Technology Demos
- GE Digital Software Roadmap & Strategy
- GE Digital Industry-focused Sessions
- AutomaTech Cyber Security Customer Stories
- GE Digital Operations Hub In-Depth Review
- 4 AutomaTech-Education Hands-On Training Sessions
Who Should Attend?
- Business & Technology leaders: CIOs, CTOs, VPs, Directors, Managers focusing on Digital Transformation and Operational Improvements.
- Technology Implementers & Support: Automation & Control Systems Engineers, Process Engineers, Developers, IT Staff interested in further their education around Industrial Automation & IIoT technologies.