The CIMPLICITY HMI/SCADA Fundamentals course is an entry-level course focusing on the multiple aspects of project configuration.
The HMI-SCADA CIMPLICITY Fundamentals course is a beginning level course focused on the multiple aspects of project configuration. Valuable hands-on lab exercises are provided which guide students through the building and modification of the HMI application.
This course is designed for Operators, Application Designers, and System Managers.
Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows operating systems as well as some plant floor process experience.
When you complete this course, you will be able to:
Upon completion of this Course, you should be able to:
• Create a new project;
• Configure Resources, Roles, Users, Ports and Devices;
• Configure points;
• Use the Point Control Panel;
• Create graphic screens;
• Configure Events, Procedures and Actions in screen objects;
• Use the Database Logger to create and configure logging tables;
• Create and configure trend charts using run-time and historical data;
• Configure project Alarms;
• Configure the stand-alone, ActiveX and Historical Alarm Viewers;
• Access methods of CIMPLICITY and 3rd party ActiveX controls;
• Use and modify graphics library Smart Objects;
• Make use of the various animation capabilities of CIMPLICITY;
• Use screen variables.
• Use the Navigation Configuration Editor