Bayshore Networks is the leading provider of industrial cyber protection. The Company's award-winning technology unlocks the power of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), providing enterprises with visibility into their Operational Technology infrastructure while safely and securely protecting ICS systems, industrial applications, networks, machines, and workers from cyber threats.
SCADAfuse sits in front of critical endpoints, protecting PLCs and SCADA/DCS devices from unauthorized use, dangerous instructions and activities, and remote takeover from hostile sources. It features a bypass port pair for data in/out, requires no re-addressing of the network or assets, and is fully self-contained. No remote management console is required for setup or maintenance.
- SCADAfuse offers turnkey protection for PLCs and SCADA/DCS devices
- Native support for modbus, Ethernet/IP, S7
- Reports via modbus to HMIs
- syslog and email alerting
- Hardware authentication for setup/admin
- Standard DIN rail enclosure, 24VDC power
- Easily set up in <1 hour
Click to download the SCADAfuse data sheet and learn more. Contact the Solution Architect team for detailed information on the product or to schedule a demo.