ABOUT THESE WORKSHOPS
GE Digital continues to invest heavily in their Proficy portfolio and has many new enhancements that provide more secure, scalable, and highly integrated architectures between their SCADA (iFIX, CIMPLICITY, Historian) and their Operations Hub products.
AutomaTech and CB Pacific are providing hands-on workshops across the US & Canada. Join us for these in-person technical hands-on workshops designed by engineers for engineers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Industrial Automation Software Trends
- What’s New in GE Proficy Portfolio for 2023
- How to protect different client technologies, Thin Client, Thick Client, Web Clients, and Mbl Platforms
- Security 101 for SCADA, Historian & OT Platforms
- What solutions are available, when to deploy, what and why
- Virtualization 101
- Backup & Disaster Recovery Best Practices
- Why use OPC UA and MQTT for your communication brokers?
- Multi-site and multi-engineer project development process for GE Digital's products – gain productivity!
- And much more!
- SCADA and OT Platforms linked with security is more complicated and important than ever!
- What level of security maturity are you at?
- Are you compliant with Federal Regulations and ICS Standards?
- Do you have a formal plan for protecting your SCADA, Historian and OT Platforms?
- It’s not a matter of IF but WHEN you are attacked!How will you handle notifications, containment, and recovery of your SCADA and OT platforms? Think programs, configurations, project files, equipment parameters - if this makes you sweat, attend this workshop.
- A chance to win:
- Lenovo Tablet, Bluetooth Ear Buds, Mugs, Backpacks, and more.
- All attendees will receive:
- Complimentary Subscription to GE Digital Online Training thru the end of the year. This includes 60+ self-paced training modules
- 50% discount on a Security or SCADA Migration Assessment
WORKSHOP DATES & LOCATIONS
Please join GE Digital and AutomaTech for these complimentary workshops at one of our locations across the country. We are starting in the Northeast, heading to the Southeast, then moving to the Midwest and finally the West Coast. See dates and locations below, and click on your preferred location to register.
April 18th / 8:30am - 3:00pm EDT
200 Foxborough Blvd
Foxborough, MA 02035
April 25th / 8:30am - 3:00pm EDT
Courtyard by Marriott Nashua
2200 Southwood Dr.
Nashua, NH 03063
April 27th / 8:30am - 3:00pm EDT
APA Hotel Woodbridge
120 S Wood Ave.
Iselin, NJ 08830
May 2nd / 8:30am - 3:00pm EDT
Crowne Plaza Albany - the Desmond Hotel
660 Albany Shaker Rd.
Albany, NY 12211
May 4th / 8:30am - 3:00pm EDT
Buffalo Marriott Niagara
1340 Millersport Highway
Amherst, NY 14221