|April 13 - April 17, 2020||Distance Learning||Register here|
This course is designed for Application Engineers and System Managers.
This is a 4-day in person GE HMI/SCADA - CIMPLICITY Advanced course will introduce the students to configuring clients and servers, OPC client and server, server redundancy, classes and objects, Web View and Recipes. Students will also look at CIMPLICITY SQL, ODBC basics, CimEdit scripting - advanced feature in trending. An experienced instructor uses hands-on lab exercises and demonstrations to guide the student in learning the advanced features of Plant Edtion to develop projects.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows operating systems; have taken the GE CIMPLICITY course and have at least 6 months experience using CIMPLICITY.
Tuition:$1900 billed in advance with Check, Credit Card or Invoice. Those wishing to pay via check or invoice must email email@example.com or call 508-830-0088 option 4. Once payment has been received, you will be added to the class registration list. Eventbrite registrations are for credit card orders only. If you are a Solution Provider or OEM and will be using one of your free training seats, please contact Kim Schofield at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once free seat is confirmed with GE, you will be registered for the training class.
Upon completion of this Course, you should be able to:
- Configure CIMPLICITY Servers and Viewers for use on a network.
- Configure CIMPLICITY project security settings.
- Explain OPC and how it is used in CIMPLICITY.
- Deploy CIMPLICITY OPC Client functionality.
- Prepare CIMPLICITY OPC Server capabilities.
- Setup and use the Advanced Viewer with OPC Servers.
- Work with the Data Logger and SQL Server Express.
- Build variables into Linked Objects and scripts.
- Use VisiconX to query and view data from external systems.
- Write scripts in CIMPLICITY Screens and the Basic Control Engine (BCE).
- Create and deploy Classes and Objects.
- Implement Server Redundancy.
- Add custom buttons to the Alarm Viewer.
- Use the Dynamic Graphic Replay (DGR) to replay logged data.
- Use key System Utilities.
- Integrate GE Historian with CIMPLICITY.
- Integrate GE Change
- Management with CIMPLICITY.
Facility Information, Policies & Additional Information:
The class will be held over a 4-day period, with classes running from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Details on venue and times will be emailed two weeks prior to the class start date. Training materials are included.
Cancellation Policy: If your plans or budgets change, you may cancel your registration up to 15 calendar days prior to the start of the course without incurring a cancellation or rescheduling fee. Limited enrollment requires us to charge up to 75% of the tuition for cancellations received within 14 days of the scheduled start date. 100% of the tuition will be charged for a failure to attend without 24-hour notice, or for leaving a class prematurely.GE Digital and AutomaTech reserve the right to cancel a class at least 2 weeks prior to the course's start date. In this event of a cancellation, you will be notified immediately and a full refund of the course tuition will be provided. GE Digital and AutomaTech are NOT responsible for any non-refundable travel arrangements.
Substitutions are accepted until the first day of class and free of charge. Please email email@example.com confirm your substitution.
Student Travel & Living Expenses are the responsibility of the customer and are not included as part of your tuition fee. GE Digital and AutomaTech reserves the right to cancel a class at least 2 weeks prior to the course's start date. In the event of a cancellation, GE intelligent Platforms and AutomaTech are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any travel-related expenses and/or non-refundable airline tickets. Therefore, we encourage you NOT to make any non-refundable travel arrangements more than 2 weeks in advance of the training class.